21. ------- a number of new computer programmers will be joining the team; the director will increase the number of projects for the next year.
A. If so B. Rather than C. Owing to D. Given that
22. In China, it is a serious crime to ____ ancient paintings out of the country.
A. struggle B. smuggle C. sublet D. withdraw
23. He makes $20 an hour, ______has more work than he can handle.
A. and B. than C. so D. but
24. Their products are known not only for their low price, ______ for their high quality.
A. but B. but also C. and also D. as well as
25. Our order of high-speed computers is scheduled to arrive______ today or tomorrow.
A. or B. on C. both D. either